Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I NEED a Time Machine!


            So the countdown begins til I graduate college in June.  June. That's right. Unfortunately, instead of working in May or getting a start on the Masters Swim Team once again I'll still be in school for May Term. Not excited about that. For those of you who think that a degree is 4 years, WAKE UP!!! Getting a Bachelor's degree DOES NOT take that long. In fact, it takes a lot longer. People change their minds about what they want to major in, they have life changing events, or sometimes they just don't feel its necessary to go to college right away, which I'm finding out now.
     All I can say is that I wish I had a time machine or the Tardis to flash forward to graduation so I can get out into the real world and actually do something with my life instead of studying.

Photo: Doctor Who, BBC

No comments: